I have been been training and competing in Kettlebell Sport since 2010. As National Champion and Irish record holder, I compete internationally at both World and European level. I placed first in the 95kg+ Amateur division for Biathlon in the 2018 WKSF world Championship and also placed 3rd in the Professional division at the 2016 IGSF World Championships.
I coach kettlebell athletes nationally and internationally online. 15 of the athletes I train have recently attained podium positions at Europeans or World championships in 2018. I have coached athletes to achieve CMS, MS & MSIC ranks and coach multiple national and world record holders.
- Personal Training Diploma (ACE)
- Kettlebell Sport Instructor Level III (Siberian State University of Physical Education)
- Kettlebell Sport Instructor Level II (IKSFA)
- Olympic Weightlifting Instructor (OLF)
- Holder of multiple Irish Kettlebell Sport Records
- Master of Sport (MS) Biathlon (IUKL, IGSF, GSU, AKSI)
- Irish Kettlebell Sport Biathlon National Champion since 2010
- 2018 Kettlebell Sport WKSF World Championships (Gold)
- 2017 Kettlebell Sport IGSF World Championships
- 2016 Kettlebell Sport IGSF World Championships (Bronze)
- 2016 Kettlebell Sport IUKL European Championships
- 2012 Kettlebell Sport IGSF World Championships
If you are interested in receiving online kettlebell sport coaching, please contact me at 086 2094615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical Workshops and Seminars for Kettlebell Sport Lifters
Throughout the year I run kettlebell workshops and seminars at various locations throughout Ireland and the UK, in 2017/8 also Canada. Many of these workshops are carried out in partnership with world renowned kettlebell lifter Abigail Johnston from Scotland. The focus of our workshops is to work through the technical aspects of the three main competitive kettlebell lifts: jerk, snatch and long cycle. The technique and mechanics of each will be broken down with the aim of giving you a comprehensive understanding of the principles behind each lift and identifying how you can improve and advance your technique and results.
If you’re interested in hosting a kettlebell sport workshop or seminar for your group, then please get in touch and we can discuss options.
See http://www.kettlebellsporttraining.com for further details